Friday, August 08, 2008

Beijing Olympics 080808 @ 8:08pm

What can I say bout Beijing Olympics 2008...? It was AWESOME!!! I tell you, they set such a high standard man! As I watched the Opening... I started to pity the next host for the Olympics... I think they should start thinking now on the Opening and Closing ceremony for the next Olympics.


Its really spectacular... and I'm sure the audience who are there at the stadium were thrilled by it.

Surprised that yahoo manage to get the photos of the Opening out so quickly... I got hold of a few photos from their website to display on my blog... *hehe*
Great photos too... so enjoy the photos la... the photos will be arranged in random... Can't remember which one comes first. *hehe*

do u know that this thing is operated by humans? at first I thought it was operated by machine.
display of the scroll... this is really an eye opening...millions of people involve in this Opening... look at that... so straight!kungfu...the guy that plays the piano is just so talented...I wonder whether they feel hot or not cos of the lights...
human formation of a dove... and they make it like its flying...
this is one of my favourite... actually I like the one with the World and humans walking around it... too bad I can't find that photo.closer look on the humans walkingahh... my favourite... I nearly cried when I saw this. had goosebumps too. millions of children picturespeople in Hong Kong watching it Live @ Avenue of Stars
this is really cool... look at the neon lights all over the stadiumChina does best... the acrobats.lovely fireworks... there's one fireworks were it forms a smiley face... that's really something newah.. yes! not forgetting our national athletes.. this is Tom Daley from Great Britain - 14 years old diver. cute looking hor!
the americans... lots of cute guys too... *hehe*

2 comments:

~cYn~ said...

hopefully China wouldn't be too proud/ arrogant as to what they have accomplished for the opening and even for the rest of the games....Can't deny that the opening was fab. Anyhow, it definitely will boost they economy with all the tourist going over...will Msia ever to do that?

flynngie said...

well, China already receive 5 gold medals.. if i'm not mistaken (check Astro channel). but then we should be proud of it also la... *hehe* we're chinese ma.. *giggles*