Monday, June 09, 2008

Over excited!

Guess lots of people are overly excited bout the price increase... haha...
I went out with my dad on Sunday afternoon to 1Utama to get my bus tickets to PG. Well, he at first wanted to park his car at the open space carpark at Giant side but I asked him to park inside instead cos the sky looks like gonna rain soon.
We went in... and as usual round a few rounds and there he complain and complain. I was bit fed-up to hear bout it. He said, "Park outside so good... so many carpark space and don't have to round a few round. Waste petrol!" I kept quiet but inside me I wanted to sound out at him. In my heart saying, "Everything also go up dy la... then don't eat lor. Even the cigarette price went up till you can buy a meal for it. Why are you still smoking?!?!" In my heart continued, "Smoking doesn't give you good health, make you worst. Eat also you 'mm se tak' and talk bout smoking only keep quiet".
Well, all those that I've mention, it has been said like thousand times but he still so stubborn. I really give up! How come our government doesn't print out those ugly photos of the people who had lung cancer on the cigarette box like the Singapore and Thailand did. I wanted to buy just one box for my dad but everytime also didn't get to buy. Hmm... maybe I should go search the net and print it out and paste it on his cigarette box myself. HAHA. *evil me*
Anyway, we don't have to fret bout the petrol price la. If they don't increase now, in years to come they'll increase even more.
Now I think we need to worry bout the disaster that's gonna come anytime soon. Just like the Bible says... the second coming of Christ. Lots of things are happening around us, earthquake, flood, tsunami and etc. Thank God that Malaysia is still a save place. Sometimes we faces floods, and we complain and asked God why this and why that but how come we never look at the bright side... by right we should give thanks to God cos we didn't face earthquakes, tornado's and other nature most dangerous disasters.
Should thank God for our everyday life and thank God for the weather.
I'm a person who loves to look at the skies every morning as I go to work. Every morning I passed by this place at Seapark (its like mountain top), when you stop by the traffic light you could see Twin Tower and KL Tower. When you look at them, then you know that the weather is fine and clear. At times, you can't even see them due to the dark sky hovering over them or the haze that's so badly polluted by cars or other country burning their forest. Heartache to see the sky being so hazy, it somehow makes you feel drowsy and tired.
Well, will stop here, don't want to be so long winded as I know I can go on and on. Try to think of 3 things to thank God for in the morning as you wakes up and so as you sleep at night.

No comments: