Monday, June 02, 2008

Kidz Concert

Kidz Concert with the Clancy's was great... although they uses more of visuals (DVDs), but somehow you can feel God's presence was strong.
It's been a few years that we last saw them, busy flying around and starting with their new children broadcast called OKtv.
There's one part where Cathie asked the children to lay down resting... some children were literally fallen asleep.. ^_^ Well, not so sure whether are they physically asleep or spiritually... only God knows and they know! Will post up more photos later cos I'm not the camera lady that day... need to get from another source which he's not online now. Shucks!

the dancers... and some were support singing with Cathie... there's a few more kids involve,
guess they went home.
I was physically not feeling well that day... SICK AGAIN!!! I really hate it. I woke up so early just to be in Church by 8:30am cos the powerpoint songs for that Sunday wasn't load up yet (Clancy's had their practice on Friday night). And I didn't receive any email from B cos S told me that he'll asked B to scan in the songs and email them to me. So, ya la.. need to be in Church incase I need to type them in. Thank God WL helped me to copy the songs on the desktop, just needed to change the format. Sigh! Not enough sleep... darn! Body aching, flu, cough and body heaty. If I'm still not well tomorrow, guess I have to take MC.

No comments: