Saturday, May 31, 2008

Healer... U're indeed a Healer!

After the United Live concert, I was so engrossed with the song Healer (to be release in July). Joel mention the composer of the song was Mike.
So I wrote an email to Hillsong United on Wed nite to enquire bout the song and which album is it from and I immediately receive their email on Thurs morning. C replied me telling me who is the composer and which album is it in.
To my surprise, Mike is Mike Guglielmucci! Former Planet Shakers! And I asked further bout him... to confirm whether is he the one from Planet Shakers and was he really diagnosed with cancer.
I got C's reply yesterday, CONFIRM! Mike is indeed Mike Guglielmucci from Planet Shakers and he's been with Hillsong for a year and a half. And God is indeed holding back his life, he's at home resting now.
For those who are reading this post now... please say a short prayer for him. Ask God to heal him, cos God is the only ONE who can HEAL.

Here's the song that Mike wrote thats been holding Mike's life (just the chorus) and I'm holding it in my heart as well cos I have a dear friend who is also diagnose with some disease which is quite complicated and his body is not strong enough to undergo bone marrow surgery. Let's BELIEVE that GOD CAN... HE CAN DO ALL THINGS that WE ASK of HIM.

* I BELIEVE that YOU're my HEALER
I BELIEVE YOU are all I Need
I BELIEVE YOU're my portion
I BELIEVE YOU're more than enough for me
JESUS, YOU're ALL I NEED

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Just realized that your age stated in your blogger profile is 252! Man you are ancient! Kakakaka!

flynngie said...

haha.. i didn't realise that. this shows how long i've miss blogging.

Anonymous said...

Hi angie,
I was at the live recording of the Healer song by Mike for the Hillsong's DVD to be realeased soon.It was a really significant moment, we were not prepared to see him.When he came on, I couldn't believe it was him, I just read in a magazine that he was on a wheelchair as he broke some bones on his back. But he stood there on the stage,played the guitar and sang 'Healer'.It was a miracle. We were speechless.
It was not an easy feat, as he walked slowly away from the stage, he was tired.But he walked!
The other songs were really great too, but you must get the DVD no matter what.I believe he did it to encourage all the believers out there!

flynngie said...

hey Sue,
thanks for dropping by. WOW! that's great news. will get the dvd copy for sure. haven't been buying dvds n cds frm Hillsong. will pray for him.