Saturday, June 07, 2008

Bee Zzz....

Didn't go anywhere today although its a holiday (Agong's birthday). Well, plan to go PG at first (planned like 3 weeks ago) but BB not free, can't take leave on the Friday and he has to work on the Monday as well.
Yesterday, he told me that the Jap fella's aren't coming so it was back to normal working day and he can take leave. What the heck! Too last minute.
The other thing was, my sister actually asked me whether I want to follow her family to go Genting. Was tempted at first, then I immediately asked BB whether his parents are going to Genting this weekend. If yes, then I'll follow my sister's car but sadly he said "No".
So here am I, staying home, online almost the entire day.
Checking out some blogskin and cool stuff over the internet. How's my new blog now? Nice?
I've tried out this website Blogskin, lots of nice templates... good for those who just started their blog or even plan to start a blog. For people like us who've been using it like ages, its bit hard to convert to a new template cos there's a major change to it.
Unless you want to really sit down and just stare at the pc and do the html coding bit by bit. Which happens to me just now cos I found a nice template and thought of using it but there's just too much work. So I just gave up and stick back to the same template.
After awhile, I didn't really give up, I literally took the picture of another template (my new blog look) and paste the html codings into my existing template. And it WORKS! Thank God!
Oh! Check out my new chat room...
Do drop me a line whoever you are... adios!!!

1 comment:

Grace★格蕾丝 said...

Honey~~ I was jz about to ask you abt this blog thingy la.. many things donno how.. haha.. so see when u r free, i take a lesson from u :P