Saturday, May 03, 2008

Thoughts are many...

I've been wanting to pen down a few things on a notebook but words seem to stuck somewhere, can't seem to get them out.
When I was in the bus (was on my way to PG), I brought along my notebook and thought I could either continue my HK series (which left 3 episodes) or I could you know type something out of me cos there's alot of things that I feel like pouring it out. Everyone in the bus is sound asleep and some were even snoring. I don't dare to open my notebook cos it's quite glaring to the people behind me (see how courtesy I am). ^_^
So I decided to listen to my mp3, uploaded a few song and a story on The Quest by Rick Joyner. Its a very old book about him going to Heaven & Hell. I've downloaded it long time ago but never had the time to really listen to it. So I thought I could kill some time listening to it (its bout 4+hrs of story telling).
Its quite interesting to listen to it rather than reading the book cos I think I'll be sleeping after 1 chapter. But well, I did fall asleep in between the story, so its like catching abit of here and there.
Every word that the person read, I'm there trying to imagine how its like to be where he is. Seeing all those demons and angels at war, Christians who are stumble and fall and being fed by the demons which we thought that God is feeding us with His Word. It makes me feel so gross when Rick said he saw Christians are feeding on the vomits of the vultures. All the deceptions and hatred and the pride that Christians often feel when they were high up.
And the story remindered me that we should always put on the cloaked of humility. He talks about eagles, angels and different mountains and even hidden rooms around the mountain side. It takes humbleness to see these rooms so that it'll take you to another level.
An eagle brought him to a room, small tiny entrance. He went in, and he was amazed by the different stones. He was captivated by the blue and green stones, he was refresh by the glory of God. As he was talking bout how wonderful the room is, I was thinking to myself "How I wish I could be there to see it for myself.. and talking to the eagles" And I thought of asking God, I hope to see His glory and His throne. I know what you thinking... its way TOO BIG to ask God for that... haha... how daring!
Well, I didn't finish listening to the story cos my mp3 battery dead. So sad. Will try to finish it by this week. Well, what I've type its not the whole story, its just abit of summary here and there.
Adios amigo... signin off from PG.

No comments: