Thursday, May 01, 2008

I'm a WRITER?!?!

Date: Apr 29, 08

This happen during staff prayer meeting on Tues morning. We have a visiting speaker and this guy was brought by Pr Jeffrey. He shared his testimony on Asian Beacon (march issue) bout his resurrection.
So I was excited to hear bout him and to really listen how and why God took him to heaven. He shorten his testimony during the Staff Prayer and added a few keys points and what God wants him to tell us.
For his full testimony I need to read back from the Asian Beacon... can't remember what he said. ^_^ Will do a short summary on his testimony later.
After his testimony, we prayed and he suddenly called me. He asked "Can I pray for you?" And he even asked pastor for permission. Well, he not only pray, he prophesy on me too. First part of my prophecy wasn't recorded. All I remember was, asked me to start jotting things down, compile all of it and I might release those books for the younger generation. Those books will be an encouragement to them. So I'm thinking to myself at that time... not to doubt the prophecy but having that weird feeling. How am I suppose to do that and I doubt my "england" ^_^ (feeling small).
Then the second part he said that I should start reading the Bible and I'll be reading it in a different way. As if I'm wearing a special glasses to read them. That's all I heard and remembered. I'm still in awe... thinking bout the title of this blog.. Am I gonna be a writer?!?!
Seriously... no idea.

2 comments:

~cYn~ said...

hei...wat is your 'england'..just curious ler. From here, you have 2choices, either you obey or ignore it. I truly believe you will obey Him and don't look down at yourself. God can use you to do mighty things mah.

flynngie said...

england mah english lor.. haha.. my colleague always said that their "england" very powderful.. haha