Monday, November 21, 2005

Is there such a guy in this world?

I got this from my friendster's bulletin board... haven't been checking it until this morning...

= I'm the guy who will text you every single morning and tell you good morning and every single night to tell you sweet dreams.
= I'm the guy who will text you and tell you "I Love You and you make me smile" just because it's true.
= I'm the guy who will blindfold you and take you to the beach, let you run your toes through the sand and then make you guess where we are.
= I'm the guy who will show up at your games (competitions or meetings) without you knowing, just to surprise you.
= I'm the guy who will hold you when you are crying and wipe away your tears.
= I'm the guy who still thinks that you're beautiful even without makeup but instead, in sweat and a big t-shirt.
= I'm the guy who won't pressure you to do things you dont want to.
= I'm the guy who will show up at your house with soup and a movie when you aren't feeling well.
= I'm the guy who kisses you on the forehead.
= I'm the guy who doesnt kiss and tell.
= I'm the guy who actually listens to you when you talk.
= I'm the guy who's excited all day because I'm looking forward to our date that night.
= I'm the guy who is contented to just be able to hold you and wants nothing more.
= I'm the guy who can't help but smile when you walk into the room.
= I'm the guy who is perfectly happy with staying in and watching movies and cuddling.
= I'm the guy who won't lie to you about where I'm going or where I've been or who I've been with.
= I'm the guy who gets butterflies when I hears your name.
= I'm the guy who picks you over my friends.
= I'm the guy who's not afraid to tell my friends that I love you.
= I'm the guy who isn't always trying to act like a hard ass around you.
= I'm the guy that will tell you how I feel.
= I'm the guy who doesn't care about your imperfections and loves you more for them.
= I'm the guy who will hold you while we watch the sunset.

I'M THE GUY WHO REALLY WANTS TO MAKE YOU THE HAPPIEST
GIRL IN THE WORLD...

No comments: