Thursday, September 29, 2005

Shopping...

I went 1 Utama with parents and niece last nite. My mom wants to buy some t-shirt cos 1 Utama was having their Anniversary sale. I didn't buy anything cos no money but then... manage to get a shampoo and conditioner.. haha.. my mom pay for it and I bought Cleo latest mag. That's all I bought... saw lots of stuff to buy and tempted but sigh... never mind.. can still get them end of this year.
I have listed a few things to buy, not only for myself but for my bf as well. Its a surprise.
Things that I wanna get for myself in the next few months are PSP or PS2 (really cool), a new bracelet that I saw in one of the shop in 1U, my last collection of 101 Dalmation with Cruella, some new clothes (nice floral clothes), a pair of new jeans and etc... Well, I'm not planning to get everything at once... probably one at a time.
When we left the parking lot in 1Utama. It was raining, probably it was pouring earlier on and by the time we leave, it was like drizzling. So, when we reach home... guess what... my little naughty dog (Yuki) was all wet. She was waiting for us at the car porch, was heartache to see her all wet and on the other hand.. don't dare to touch her cos I'll be all wet too. She was so excited to see us and I guess she hungry also cos we forgot to feed her before we left the house. Anyway, was drying her up after settling down all the stuff and feed her with some dog biscuit. She was real hungry.. can see how fast she finishes her food. poor thing. haha.
I'll be going to Penang tomorrow nite, taking night bus after work. Can't wait for the time to pass and see my bf. Miss him so much.. That's all I wanna say... ciao!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blog is very informative. I enjoyed it. When you get time, check out my site at trading