Sunday, July 17, 2005

Window Shopping

I'm suppose to publish this before I write about Amityville, I guess I'm too excited about the movie. haha. I went to 1U much earlier (on Sat, 16 July), I think its almost 7+pm. One of my frens was kind enough to drop me there... how sweet huh!
I went walking alone at 1U, quite nice to walk alone cos no pressure and you can go wherever you want.
Saw a sales advert on the newspaper on friday nite, Ausino having discount on bedsheets and quilt cover sets and its dirt cheap. So, since I'm there, might as well go take a look. I was expecting to have crowds in the shop but to my surprise.. only a married women with kids was inside looking at the bedsheets. Guess what.. it's only the kids bedsheets and quilt covers. Was abit disappointed in a way but anyway, I went around walking and I bought myself a bracelet (which I like it myself), then I walk to Jaya Jusco.. saw a goggles on sales and its 50%. I was looking and choosing it then came a sales lady and I ask her "Are all these less 50%?" and she answered me "If only you buy rm80 and above.." *sigh* another disappointment la. Then again I continue my journey walking around that level... I actually saw a goggles which is much cheaper rm19.90 but I didn't get it cos suddenly I don't feel like buying it. So I walk again, going down to the children department... looking and staring at the Initial D's remote control cars. Was thinking to myself while holding the car.. "Should have waited for this car... so much better than the one I have and its only rm39.90. rm10 extra frm what I bought previously.." *sigh* again.. another disappointment la. Anyway, I walked around the toy area and there at the corner... I saw the Disney Collection figurine. For your info, I collect Dalmation figurine.. one set of the pups figure (there's 5 inside) cost rm14.90 and know what.. they are selling for rm9.90. I was really happy, so I grab hold of the female dalmation with 2 pups inside and there hoping to find the male dalmation with 2 pups. Search almost the entire collection, no sign of the male dalmation except for this box which contains 2 sets (dwafts and the male dalmation) and it cost rm26.90. I was so tempted to open the box and change it with another one cos the promoter say the stock are all out. Again another disappointment la.. but then I walked back to the shelf and hoping that maybe I didn't look properly and search again.. well.. what did you know.. there's actually 2 sets of the male dalmation nicely place on top of the shelf which I guess I didn't look preperly.. So happy that I quickly grab it. The man which was standing there looking at me thought that I found gold or something. haha. At least there's something happy that I can celebrate with.. hehe.. After that, went walking again and stop at Watson cos I thought the movie is at TGV but then one of my fren called and say that the movie is at GSC.. *miscommunication la* So rush to the other end of the building la and found out that the movie start at 9:35pm. So, met one of my fren and we sat down for a drink while waiting for the rest of them.

No comments: