Sunday, July 17, 2005

Amityville Horror

Went for a movie last nite with a few of my old school mates. Quite a rare time that I would want to go out with my school frens... ermm... the reason is not because they are watching AmityVille Horror.. its just that catching up with them and all. Been quite apart from them since after school years which is 8yrs ago. Actually, most of them are from the same class, I'm the odd one, knew 2 of them only cos we were in the same class before in form 2-3.
About that movie, quite good, you still get frightened cos of the sound effect in GSC (awesome!). One of the gals got frightened not because of the movie.. haha.. its because of the person sat next her (stranger, gal) she sort of like got shock and somehow affected her too. haha. funny right.
I always love watching horror movies.. cos I never had nightmares after watching unless those really scary and creepy. Sometimes, after watching.. I'll feel abit eerie when alone but after that.. *nah* nothing's gonna happen. ^_^
Oh ya.. wanna find out the true story behind Amityville, and to know more about DeFeos family. Cllick on the web below
http://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_murders/family/amityville/2.html?sect=12
or do u think its a hoax.. here's another link.. true or not.. its up to you to decide...
http://www.amityvillemurders.com/history.html

No comments: