Thursday, July 14, 2005

Whoa!I've made my own lunch!

Attended one of my friends BBQ party on Tues (its Abigails birthday). Its like an all girls nite out... Awesome huh! Who say the gals can't start fire...? Don't ever underestimate the gals.. hehe.. It was a pot-luck cum BBQ. The food was a bit too much la.. but then it left abit only when I and Jeannie left the hse. One of Abigail's fren made a delicious Spiral spaghetti (dunno wat it called) mixes with tuna (chilli tuna) & corns. It taste good although she keep saying she bought the wrong tuna. hehe.. So she inspires me to made my own. I was telling Jeannie during our journey home that "Hey! We can made our own next time. Change the corn to green apple chunks then we can eat for lunch on the next day." True enough.. I went to Savemart (lastnite) in SS2 to get the Spiral spaghetti, tuna, mayo and some other stuff like cereals and a fruit juice. Went back home, catch my 8:30pm tv series in Wah Lai Toi and start cooking after that show. The funny thing happen is, I bought the wrong tuna. Suppose to get the chunks but end up buying the tuna spread. Thank God my brother have a can of tuna chunks in the cupboard, so I happily mix it with my tuna spread and adding mayo in it... while I wait for the spiral spag. to cook. When its done, its time to mix them all up... and I add more mayo (its a low fat mayo) and my mom help me to chop the green apple and kept them in the fridge (soak with salt water).
After its done, I scoop up some and let my dad taste it... he said its nice. ^_^ And this morning, woke up, mix my green apples together with the spiral tuna and wala! *yummy* I had it for breakfast and lunch.. hehe..

No comments: