Thursday, July 14, 2005

Desperate Housewives

Desperate Housewives is a cool and hit tv series in the States and around the world... (those who have tv & connection) I've heard it on the tv and some magazine about this show but it never catch my attention cos never like to watch tv series like that.. the only tv series that I'm crazy about is Charmed but sad to say... last 3 weeks ago was their last episode. *sobsob*
Why suddenly I'm so crazy about it till I'm here to even write about the show? Well, I first started watching when I was browsing thru Oprah Winfrey on monday afternoon (offday, july 4) and there it is... a huge sign saying "Oprah on Desperate Housewives!!" I like watching Oprah as well... somehow she have this influence to thousands of woman around the world and making their dreams come true. So, it got me curious and wanting to know what she have to say about Desperate Housewives. And you know what... she was actually staring in one of the episode in it and she show it to her audience which was never been shown at all. *how lucky huh!* That's how I got interested in it and wanna follow thru...
oh oh... not only that... haha.. after Oprah showed her part on Desperate Housewives.. she invited 3 hot hunks from Wisteria Lane (Desperate Housewives) and they are....

Jesse Metcalfe (cute guy, on left), James Denton, and Ricardo Antonio Chavira (*ahem* he's not that errmmm... hot la). So, Oprah was introducing them and interviewing them as usual la. Jesse is just so good looking... that's another reason why I watch Desperate Housewives.. haha.. not that I'm desperate to become one of the housewives. hehe.
Look at the picture below for the 3 hot hunks... Enjoy the picture and your Desperate Housewives tv series!! Shouldn't miss it out!!!
Watch it on Astro - StarWorld @ 9pm, Every Tues.

No comments: