Sunday, July 24, 2005

Finally!!!

Finally got a birthday present for my boyfriend... his birthday is in Oct. I know what you guys think... hehe... you guys must be thinking why I so sampat buy his present so early? Well, just say that I found a good catch and also wanna take this opportunity to THANK a friend of mine that offer me such a good price. THANK YOU!!! I'm sure my boyfriend will love it. I can't tell you guys what I bought... cos my boyfriend will be reading my blog whenever he's free.. right baby! ^_^ Will let you all know what the gift is until I give him next week. I seriously can't wait to give it to him.. as an early birthday present la.. His birthday is 3 mths away. Can't seem to keep this surprise for 3 whole mths. I think if I do keep for the 3 mths... whenever he drop by to my place, I guess he'll be searching around my closet and room for that gift. hehe.
Wa.... I'm really excited about it.... all I need to do now is to wrap up the present with ribbons. hehe. adios for now...

No comments: