Sunday, July 24, 2005

40 Days Fast & Prayer

We just started our 40 Days Fast & Prayer on Friday, July 22nd and end till Aug 30th. We must either fast on a one meal fast or total fast for all 3 meals or the Daniel fast (veggies only) and you can also fast on certain strongholds that you can't live without e.g coffee, TV's, and etc... Well, I'm fasting on one meal and also Daniel fast... as for my stronghold... I haven't thought of it yet, still in the midst ah.
We've been given a booklet, its a daily guideline for us to pray for different needs and countries. Or you can consider it as your personal devotion to the Lord. Quite a good book. I'm using the children version cos there's pictures in it and it won't look so bored just plain text and its easier to understand.. hehe..
I've plan to publish this daily devotion on my blog so that you guys can use it too. Sharing is Caring. Since I've missed out 3 days... but never mind.. we'll start on day 4 (july 25)

No comments: