Saturday, April 24, 2010

What breaks your heart?

Does the word "break-up" really makes one person wake-up and start noticing their partners and appreciate them even more or do they just break-up the relationship and carry on with their lives...?

If one person would really wanna say those words, they really should think carefully. Cos God made us (male & female) different, with different personality, different character and so on.

Breaking up isn't a good word and its not easy to say so. Why can't a relationship come clean and treat one another better? Care and take time to listen to one another problems, so that everyone know where to turn to when they're down.

Just last week, I attended a CG frm Ampang Church. Cos I stayed over at Teo's resident for a night, so I tag along to the CG that Friday night. It was an eye opener that how open these lovely folks are. By the way, the whole CG are married couples and I'm the odd one. *haha* Spot light for the night and also my sister's colleague also from that CG.
We had ice breaker, worship and then sharing time. We were doing this 7-day personal devotion, written by our in house pastors. So we were on Day 2, talking about how God showed love in times of trouble.
Everyone shared their part, and it was rather emotional cos it touches relationships, hardships, and then how God bring them together and etc. Sharing on the love of God. Tears were flowing from the ladies and it was a heart felt sharing. Pouring out their emotions.
When they asked me to share, I was reluctant and saying I have nothing to share. They still insist la... so I did. That Day 2 sharing really spoke to me when I was reading it. Of how I wish to give up my ministry and be a normal Sunday Church attendant. But God gave me this passion and strength whenever I felt like giving up hope. And how He showed me love to stay on to the ministry and now, God gave me another direction. As in to start helping in the Children church. Heart aches whenever I see children cos I really don't know how to teach them and how to get them behave. I think I posted this earlier on (last month, bout my prophecy with John & Monette Jacks), been having these prophecies which speaks about children. God is good, He gave me my nephew to start off, although I have a 9yr old niece but I never really had that patience with her when she was young. Where else now with my nephew which is much worst than my niece to face with... God really gave me patience and tolerance to face him.
So there, I shared my part with the CG in Ampang... and the funny thing is, one of the member had this kid... and guess what, he said, "If you can get around with my 2 boys, you can get around with any kids..." *haha* He was highlighting that his 2 boys are the 2 naughtiest kids around.
I do learn something attending that CG, brings hope and love and the openness with one another. So what if we argued and throwing our temper to one another... so long we know how to apologize to one another and accept back each other... that helps us grows stronger. No one is perfect in this world except our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen!

No comments: