Friday, March 26, 2010

Ministries...

Just last week, Rev. John & Monette Jacks drop by for a visit and so Pr. R just filled up his itinerary to have a few sessions with the different CGs and have him preach in our main service last Sunday.
The Pastors & Staff had the first privileged to have him with us during the Staff Devotion last Tuesday.
Monette prophesied on me, well, I was a little nervous and hopefully no prophecy la.. *haha* but then she called me. Its bout children again... Why I said again? Its because I have a few prophecies that somehow link to children. The previous ones sort of putting it aside due to my current ministry and I don't think I'm capable on teaching or even guiding the children. Kids are nasty. *haha*
After John & Monette's prophecy, I somehow thought about it and I talked to Pr. H for some advice. Telling him that I feel like dropping out from my current ministry and head over to Children Ministry instead. I'll probably start from the Sugarbun (toddlers - age 5), I somehow had the clicked with the younger ones. There's a sudden love and compassion for them. ^_^
And the prophecy continues from Monette saying that I'm the daughter, and I have the priviledge to ask from the Father. John confirms that and said that I'm in a room or a place that looks like a fairytale land but I somehow don't believe that the place is for me. *haha* Probably I need to consult again bout the whole prophecy thing and to really think bout switching to children ministry. Trying something different for a change...

No comments: