Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Black Christmas?!?!

I just came back from PG on Monday since its long holiday over the weekend. It wasn't crowded in PG... nothing much happen there. Met up with one of my bestie for lunch on Sunday, its been so long since we last met. Felt bad cos every time go PG didn't ask them out for drinks. I finally watched 2012 at PG, can't believe it - after 2 weeks on screen, the cinema is still packed. I have to wait for my BB to watch la... watch together ma, although was so tempted to go watch during the first week of release. ^_^ We went to Queensbay Mall for our dinner and window shopping and I did a little shopping for some Christmas pressie. Go all the way to PG to buy Christmas presents... gosh! as if PJ doesn't have it. ^_^ So we walked towards the center court to see their Christmas decor... guess the theme for this year? Black Christmas! Was really shocked by it. The chandelier dangling thing are all in black and the backdrop too... I didn't go near to see the Christmas tree but from the picture.. thank God the ornaments isn't all black. I think there's some silver, plus black. Funny! I've yet to see how 1U and MidValley's Christmas theme looks like. I roughly saw the theme for 1U is white... walked passed it on Monday night when the workers still working on it. Didn't really walked the whole round. Anyway, on Sunday afternoon, both myself and BB fixed up the cupboard. My Church wanted to give away this cupboard, so I thought my BB would like it cos it has glass. He can keep his Transformers toys in it. The cupboard now looks bit empty, this shows that he has to get the entire collection now to filled up the empty spaces. ^_^

No comments: