Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Busy like a bee....

I'm not suppose to blog now cos it's during office hour (half an hour to 5 o'clock).
Anyway, we had guest speaker Bishop "Chito" Sanchez, Pr. Rachel (Bishop Chito's wife) & Kate from Manilla, Philippines during our Sunday Service and as well as Staff Devotion on Tue morning. Pr Rachel and Kate prayed for me on Sunday morning. Don't feel like going out for prayer that Sunday cos I was on duty (although X.Y was there), but then there's an urge for me to go out.
Before one of them start to pray I was already in tears. Never felt so relieved, and felt God's presence was so AWESOME! My shoulders and hands was so hot. The reason I went for prayer was to released what I encountered a few days ago.
What happen was, my parents had a stupid arguement - over mahjong and from there dad brought out other stuff that's been buried in his heart. Both of them shouting at each other and sort of daring one another e.g cut the phone line, cut Astro, water and so on. I was sitting at the living room, not joining their arguement cos I know it'll be worst. It's just so irritating, after watching my HK series, I went up to my room. Couldn't stand it, why is it always me who have to face these arguements. Was reading my Archies' that night... tried to laugh over the jokes or conversation but just couldn't. So, I cried myself to sleep that night not wanting to hear from anyone. Pretended nothing happen the next morning and go on with my life but its just tough. Hard.
So that's why I had the urge to go out for prayer on Sunday morning to release everything out to God. I know I could have release my feelings to God on that night itself when things happen.. just that I never thought about it - kinda put God aside.
The speaker did mention one thing - NEVER come to GOD only on SUNDAYS! We must have an intimate relationship with Him everyday just like how we have relationship with our love ones. Don't be busier as a bee... work, work, and work. Need to pray and have that relationship with God in our everyday life. It hit me hard on the face. We just have to slow down our pace (e.g our work) and to have that friendship with God.
As for the Tue morning Staff Devotion, everyone was being prayed and prophesied for... I was the last one. Pr Rachel prayer for me. Had a few prophecies. I have to listen back to the mp3, can't remember all of it. ^_^ Will continue again on my next post.

No comments: