Monday, August 03, 2009

baby....

Went for G & C's baby fullmoon this afternoon - Baby Kaelyn. Such a sweet name huh! I actually thought of a baby girl's name... but the sad thing is someone doesn't buy the name. Sound similar to Kaelyn.
It's Kaela (in mandarin 'kai le' = Happy). Where did I get the name from..? I had this Name Book which I bought it in Glad Sounds. There's thousands of names in that book and it has its meaning + Bible verses. Really good for those who are looking for Christian names with Bible meaning.
Anyway, baby Kaelyn is really cute (fyi, pic above is not baby Kaelyn ^_^ some random pic I found). Had buffet lunch over at C's parents-in-law's house... catering food was good. Love the yummy lamb & the best food of the day is 'chu keok chou' (pork in vinegar+ginger). Taste similar with my parents cooking... How I wish I could take home the whole pot... *haha* Bit too greedy huh... but can't help it, it's my favourite dish in my whole life! The 'chu keok chou' was prepared and cooked by the confinement lady. Heard that she cooked alot of good stuff for C for this 1mth and very good with babies. I'm sure her one month salary is super high... and guess what... she's fully booked for this whole year. *haha* Amazing huh! So good business.

1 comment:

* k a t e * said...

i really tot that's bb kaelyn! beautiful pix tho...