Sunday, June 28, 2009

Tribute to Michael...

Everyone is talking about Michael Jackson now and he somehow steal the limelight of Farrah Fawcett (like what people says). Looks like most of the famous legends all died at young age... people like Bruce Lee, Brandon Lee, Leslie Cheung, Wong Kar Kui, Anita Mui (HK artistes), Sudirman (Msian artiste-great composer), the Classical composers (Beethoven, Mozart & etc), Elvis Presley (King of Rock & Roll) and who else... erm... I'm sure there's a few more which I can't think of.
Guess what, I've Google & Yahoo! search on Michael Jackson's photos... Can't seem to find the better picture of him. Only the ugly or the not so good ones. I personally thinks that there is a period of time (during his transition to become a white man), he does have one picture which I like the most. *see picture left or the one on the bottom*
I have no idea why people tend to talk bad or even show pictures of his ugly side... It's somehow not fair towards Michael.
I read on someone's Twitter (random), the person was saying that the kid who accused MJ for molesting him told a lie and got MJ sued (it was the kid's father who told his son to say it). It's all about the MONEY... just want to grab some out of it from him. *sigh* I guess the world feels guilty now of all the accusation being done over the passed 10yrs (??). Its really sad. Died so young - 50yrs old! Really unbelievable!
Just want to ask this question... (was watching his concert over the TV and heard these songs & thoughts came to me) "How many people really take these 2 songs seriously: Heal the World & Man in the Mirror?"
We usually sing it and go crazy over him, faint and scream our lungs out... What does the lyrics really mean to us personally? Did we really "heal the world to make it a better place for us & our children!?! Or did we really looked at ourselves in the mirror and say "we should be the one to change our ways, our doings to this earth!" Not being selfish or pride, not to steal, to kill or destroy this world where God created for us to live in!
Giving us the talents to serve His Kingdom (His=God's)!
It really strucked me when I began to sing the song Heal the World, tears just flown down. "Have you ever accomplished one thing to heal the world... to reach out to the poor... to share the gospel... or basically living without regrets cos you have done all of it."
To tell you the truth, I've reach out to the poor but I've not shared the gospel before. So does it mean I've accomplished what God has asked me to do. No! It takes the step of faith & boldness to do so. *which I'm lack off ^_^*
Come to think of it, life is indeed short! We must always live our lives to the fullest... so that we can tell God that we have accomplish our task! Amen!

No comments: