Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sicko....

I'm so full of emotions right now... not those lurvy dovey emotions but... angry, shocked, and I don't know what to say... just jaw drop!
I went out with my colleague to help him guide a malay lady (with 3 kids-gals, age between 3mths - 3yrs old), to a nearby hotel. "Huh!! What did you say?!?!" Yes.. we took her to a nearby hotel.
The story goes like this, well, I didn't really know the entire story but its enough for me to feel this way.
She's (F) actually one of our ex-security guard's daughter, came over to asked for help. She's from Kuantan, and she's down here to file a rape record over her brother-in-law. Wait... let me finish first... the brother-in-law didn't rape her (F) but her 7 yrs old daughter!!! *jaw drop* O_o I was so crushed when I heard it. I really don't know what to say. She (F) have 5 daughters, the eldest was 7yrs old. They were here for a holiday (it happened a few mths ago). Her (F) brother-in-law doesn't work, he's a lazy b%*&#@ and stays in his father-in-law's house.
So when F's husband know, he was pissed and want to sue F's brother-in-law and on the other hand... F's husband also want to file a divorce with F. I tell you... its really pitiful lor. How can he do this at this very moment... F's 3mths old daughter is so cute and adorable... *sigh* Really heartache and I don't know what to do or how to react. It's so damn sickening to hear such things... DARN!!!!

No comments: