Thursday, September 04, 2008

My work....

Been busy for the past 2 weeks, after our 'Can Do' Church camp. What am I so busy about? Look at the photo below....
CD & DVD cover
After camp nothing much has been done cos one of my colleague was on leave right after camp for 3 days. So my work for the Camp video was delayed. Well, since I can't get the DVD & Audio CD out, I have to do the CD & DVD cover lor. Using Publisher (which I'm very new in) and thanks to Pr H for telling me how to do it (need to measure). For your info, both CD (with pink on the side) and DVD size are not the same, and not only that... the DVD is those plastic type which need to open up the cover to slot the paper in. But know what, I had fun doing it and I'm proud of myself *giggles*
Especially the CD cover (pink box), I can't print it on my office printer cos it needs A3 size paper. I asked Pr H to help me send to print (after one draft), just go by faith. Thought of asking him to print one piece before confirming the size of it but I didn't, cos' don't want him to waste time at the printer shop. So I asked him to print 10 pieces instead. Big faith huh!

No comments: