Friday, August 15, 2008

What is my feeling now?

Friday, 11:06pm, Hot weather!

*haha* Add the weather forecast for fun cos' I just watched the Hong Kong series on Astro, where the actor & actress keep writing journal. Somehow, I found that I can express my feelings much more if I "CAN" write my journal in Chinese. Its like there's alot of things that I want to express it out but its difficult (too bad I don't know Chinese). Anyway, in that Hong Kong series that I watched earlier on... my favourite actor died in a car crash (he's so stupid la.. hit the red light). And there's a few parts that I just feel like crying but I hold it back (shy la in front of parents and tenant).
Well, my main reason here is not to talk about my favourite actor or the Hong Kong series.
Was quite busy today at work but somehow I managed it well and get most of my work out and done. Church Camp is this coming Sunday, been preparing name-tags for camp and finishing my work for Sunday cos' I won't be able to attend the service, need to go early to help my colleague out with the registration and rooming. We're going to Avillion Admiral Cove, Port Dickson.
What is my feeling now exactly??? That's my whole point. I don't know - no feeling. Partially excited I guess and partially looking forward to the camp. Before this (before switching on the notebook), I was scratching my head and sitting on my bed - thinking which bag to bring, should I bring my notebook along or just use Church notebook, should I use my notebook bag and what clothes to bring... You can tell that I'm not excited at all and not looking forward to it.
*sigh* I seriously don't know what am I expecting God for... just clueless. Recently a sister (cum colleague) asked me, "So, its almost 2 years, you haven't been attending CG. The last round was because of someone and now you guys settled the problem and like best buddies... Shouldn't be any problem attending back the CG." I was speechless. Don't know how to answer her. I know that attending CG is important... I just don't know how to say it out. But I guess whatever that I said its just another excuse from me.
I'm watching and listening to the Hillsong DVD now and I feel like crying, not because I'm touched by the song that they sang. I just wish I could cry out to God now (at times I did cried out to God when I sleep, its just so heartache and it hurts badly). I really don't know how to put them into words and I don't even know what I want...!

This song came to me while typing... its from the new Hillsong album This is Our God.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is Our God

Your grace is enough
More than I need
As Your Word I will believe
I wait for You, draw near again
As Your spirit make me new

I will fall at Your feet
I will fall at Your feet
and I worship You here

Your presence in me
Jesus light Your way by the power of Your Word
I am restored, I am redeemed
By Your spirit I am free

I will fall at Your feet
I will fall at Your feet
and I worship You here

Freely You gave it all for us
Surrendered Your life upon that cross
Great is the love, poured out for all
This is Our God

Lifted on high from death to life
Forever our God is glorified
Servant and King
Rescued the world
This is Our God
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: