Thursday, July 03, 2008

Prophecy... Missions?!?!

We had a visiting speaker this morning during staff prayer. A familiar speaker of course, Doug Duncan.
He was sharing with us before he prophesy over the staff.
I was holding the mp3 player, recording my colleagues' prophecies, rather expert now - no interruptions during recording (imagine how still I hold it - till hand stiff). *giggles*
I was the 3rd last person he prophesy on, last was Pr R. He mention about me like a little girl playing with my own blocks behind a wall. But on the other hand, I've been wanting to peep whats over the other side of the wall but can never do that cos I wasn't tall enough.
Somehow God lengthen my legs and I was able to see outside, and there I was, longing to go out to see, to feel, to touch and to play. My blocks is no longer interesting to me. The feeling of wanting to play outside.
God is going to set my foot out on a mission field. It can be either a week, a month, or even 4 months... and I'll be leading teams to go out too.
Guess what was my reaction? I was like "o_O" huh! Mission field?!?! I was smiling, and my colleagues too were smiling and some said "Amen!". I was telling myself, "How am I suppose to do that? I don't think BB would agree cos ermm... ermm... cos of... three letter word... ***".
Then later in the evening, we had Prayer Meeting every Wednesday @ 8:30pm. Prayer Meeting was great! Can feel the presence of God so strong. During the praying time, I just felt like writing down what Doug mention, and at that time I prayed. I don't want to doubt God's plan, I just surrender to Him, if its His plan... I'm sure God has a way to it and leaving God to deal with BB la. *hehe* That's all I can say. Just want to release it whats in my heart right now cos I find that journaling is important as sometimes I may forgot. *dory symptoms*

No comments: