Friday, June 13, 2008

Shaman King

I just bought this anime cartoon from pasar malam last night (Thurs pasar malam). I was asking the guy whether he has Kekkaishi cartoon in canto but sad to say, he doesn't have, only in mandarin. So I asked him is there any nice anime cartoon in canto.
Well, he shown me a few cartoon in canto. I couldn't make up my mind which one to buy... so I ended up taking Shaman King. It talks about this kid who can make contact with spirits and he can fight with the bad guys when the spirits (those samurai's and other great fighters) combined with his body. I watched the first episode. Find it not bad la... but of course I'm still in the midst of searching for Kekkaishi in canto. Do review this Shaman King on the web.

Shaman King is on the games as well (PS, Nintendo)
nice drawing hor... the kid in the middle very yau yeng

No comments: