Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Movie mania

BB came down to PJ on Sat and he brought durians on this short trip. Durians were yummy! Thank You BB...
For once my mom ate up all the durians that we save up for her. haha. Usually she eat less than 10 seeds, I think there's more than 10 inside the container. BB just know how to buy the future mother-in-laws heart. ^_^
It was just a short trip le... he went back on Monday afternoon. So we made plans to watch movies on Sat & Sun cos we didn't catch any movie on my last trip to PG (although I did reserved IronMan @ Queensbay Mall on early May) but we didn't went for it.
So I treat BB to IronMan @ 1U GSC, and BB treat me to Narnia: Prince Caspian @ Cathay (I manage to reserved these tickets early which I thank God for) It was quite crowded at Cineleisure on Sunday, guess everyone is queing for Narnia that day.For the first time, we went cinema with shorts... imagine how hot the weather is. Movie was good, just that I realise Prince Caspian (Ben Barnes) isn't a good actor, doesn't portray himself as king. And as for King Peter, he's the same old Peter you see on the first series... very 'degil'. Cannot tahan his character... like very soft. I like King Edward (Skandar Keynes), he has that dark feature in this movie... mature looking kid.
Overall... it was an ok movie la. I think I prefer watching IronMan. haha. It's hilarious and amazingly cool.. especially his suit-hot red.

No comments: