Monday, April 07, 2008

God is Awesome!

I'm so happy that I get to go watch Celine Dion concert.. yay! Some one blessed me with 2 concert tickets, although its not the rm1k ticket that I'm hoping to win from Astro.. but it's still good enough, feel contented.
Actually, a friend of mine wanted to buy me the tickets but then so happen the girl's bf still keen to watch (due to the change of dates, people can't make it) so, too bad lor. That was the first part of the story, thinking that I can't go.
After awhile, another friend of mine drop into my mind (earlier she asked me whether I want the concert tickets cos her friend can't make it too) but I told her i don't want cos am waiting for the free tickets. Then I quickly sms her to check out on the 2 tickets, whether her friend sold the tickets or not. Thank God, she replied me saying her friend still having the tickets, can't seem to sell it away.
So I told my friend (the person who wanted to bless me) that I found 2 tickets and to confirm whether to take it or not.. well, everything seem to confirm on the same day which I'm so HAPPY now... YAY!!!
Celine Dion... I'm coming.. HAHA...
Thank You Lord!!!

1 comment:

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

hahaa... congrats woh, someone finally get to go to the celine dion concert... so blessed!!!! :D