Thursday, April 17, 2008

Celine Dion Live in KL

I was so blessed with 2 tickets to go watch Celine Dion Live in KL, although the tickets is not what I have in mind... (was praying hard that I could win 2 x rm1k tickets from Astro) but well, I'm still thankful for it and feel contented. And as long as the person I'm watching with is my BB. ^_^
Concert was AWESOME!First, I was blessed with 2 tickets cos I didn't want to spend additional money due to my holiday trip to Phuket - use alot dy.
Second, I just want to thank God that she changes her concert date from Apr 8 to Apr 13 cos if falls on Apr 8, my BB couldn't make it. He travelled down after his work. So Sunday night is a good timing, he can spend another day in PJ before heading back to PG.
Third, I want to thank God that He stop the rain just in time for us. It was pouring heavily on Sunday bout 3pm, I wasn't worried that time-thinking that the rain will stop but we still prepare rain coat.. just incase. ^_^ The night of the concert wasn't hot due to the rain and it cools down the temperature. Even the seat that we were seating was dry and we had good seats (we reach there bout 7:30pm), AMAZING right. God is indeed great! Praise God!
Concert starts bout 8:45pm, lots of people complain, well who doesn't! While waiting, a few guai mui (foreign gals) taught the crowds to do the mexican waves. First few attempts was bit cacated cos it doesn't flows to the end. But after a while, the mexican waves starts from the beginning and flows right till the end... it was fun and it stirs the crowds abit (sort of like ice breaker). Imagine, only one person did a difference in that concert and the whole crowd follows. It made me wonder how Jesus like when He was doing all those miracle and so on.

Before the concert starts (bout 8:30pm), a malay lady announces the arrival of our king & queen... well, everyone thought she was announcing of Celine Dion but nope. So the people were booing. I feel bit upset cos Msian doesn't pay respect to our king & queen (although some say how much bad things he has done), I felt its not us to judge him, its God who is able to do so. After the booing, I saw the foreign gal asked some malay gals behind her, why people booing, what did the lady announce just now. I was looking at the malay gal, I feel disgrace and if its me, I wouldn't know how to answer the foreigner. This is just the first part of it...

When Celine came out and presented the first song, she thank the people that were at the concert and apologizing to her fans for the incovenience cause for the postponed. Then she gave a short speech, she felt so honour to have the king & queen in the midst and thanking God for such a clear & cool evening. And you know what, just after she mention the king & queen, the peopl around my side were booing them. Another disgrace and disrespect to the Msians.

The concert went well... but it seems so short. The funny thing is, some people were complaining after the concert. Saying they went to other artist (HKies) concert are better than guai lou's concert. Start so late and so on. Come on la... what you expect... all Celine Dion's songs are power pack... imagine yourself singing for 2hrs non-stop and most of the songs are screaming and shouting, using her lungs. How to compare with HKies??? Sometimes I felt that people just doesn't use their brains before they speak it out. Sigh!

4 comments:

~cYn~ said...

So u both waited like more than an hour sitting there?? Any entertainments that time? I heard from my fren who went, she said Celine Dion's concert was great and nice. No complaints wor. Glad that u able to watch with Filion.

flynngie said...

nope.. well, i've explain it all on my post.. the only entertainment we have was to entertain ourselves.. haha

~cYn~ said...

u did? guess i read your blog like a bullet train....heehee..sowwee

flynngie said...

yeah.. dunno which paragraph i mention the guai mui was doing the mexican waves.. haha.. its ok la..