Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Dreaming...

Some dreams are from God and some dreams are from the devil that tries to deceived you. There's good dreams and bad dreams...
Have you ever dream of someone that he/she is your bf/gf? Knowing that it could not happen cos of multiple reasons (e.g that person might have a bf/gf, not interested, he/she is younger than you & etc)
I had the weirdest dream lastnite... which leave me clueless and a feeling of betrayal. I have not been the unloyal gf in my dating life... and yet, how could I dream such a dream. I'm really sorry BB.. like you said "It's just a DREAM!" ..hehe..
Sigh! I guess I'm not going to tell what the dream is about... it's similar to what I wrote on the above.. cos I know it'll make someone unhappy and the other person will feel weird and clueless.
^_^"
Anyway, haven't been writing stuff bout my dream these days because I hardly remember them when I woke up.. haha..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eeee.. i wan to listen story woh @_@ can or not?? kiki

Me, 38 Gracie