Monday, September 04, 2006

Korean food again.. yummy!

Went for Korean food with Filion on the Sat. Bought him lunch. He ordered the Beef set and I had the Pork set. Well, the pork is spicy... didn't know that. Didn't manage to finish my side dish.. it's just ok only la. My BB gave me some of his beef and I gave him some of the pork (he loves spicy food.. so its ok for him la). Took some photos at the restaurant...

that's my lunch set... so sad.. that day i ate the potatoe salad not as nice as the one i had on the first day.. *sob sob*



After lunch, we went to IT Mall @ Sek 14 (the korean food is at the same row) cos my BB wanna look for mp3 modulator. Thank God that they have it there if not, we have to go all the way down to Low Yat KL to get the modulator. Pretty cool to have one in the car if you don't have a cd player. It can be play using your thumbdrive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Think u have to write a " Korean Food Again n Again" blog after having "DA CHANG JING" with me n sheryl?? Baahahahahaha =P

Me Gracie