Monday, January 02, 2006

WELCOME year 2006

WOW!!! Time flies and its year 2006. Been away from blogging for awhile.. not that I'm busy with Christmas and New Year stuff.. ^_^ Just wanna blog what I did during the whole week.
Went to Penang to celebrate Christmas with my BB. Went there on Friday 23rd Dec, 05. Didn't do much there but to swim, swim and swim. Went to visit my BB's grandparents who's staying in Butterworth (his uncle bought 2 condo there, so went there to swim) Been swimming for 3 days straight, even rain couldn't stop us... haha.. except for lightning la... Whenever we were in the pool, we swim for hours.. 2-3hours. geng leh..! I guess u'll say siau la. haha. but no kidding.. we did swim for 2-3 hrs. Haven't been swimming for a long time.. but I still know how to swim and it feels good. I stayed in Penang till thursday cos my BB have to work on Wednesday (3pm - 11pm), so my BB fetch me over to his grandparents place after lunch. Quite bored there cos nothing much to do and I forgot to bring my thumbdrive over if not I can still do some work using Filion's dad notebook. Thank God there's tv, at least I can watch the tv till 5pm. After that I went for a swim, from 5pm till 7pm... 2 hrs.. I swim the most on that day. Tiring. Then had dinner, ate some rice first cos hungry then they made steamboat. Was yummy. Ate alot. haha.
Hmm... what else... oh ya.. went for movie on tuesday, we watch Chronicles of Narnia. It was indeed a good movie. I think they should screen more, make it a 3hrs movie. Unlike King Kong, darn boring. That movie should have cut to 2 1/2 hrs or lesser than that.
What I did on Christmas Eve...? We went to Catholic Church for a midnight mass, which we have to stand for 2hrs cos too crowded, no place to sit. Was expecting a more lively carol but then it was ok. hehe. That's all I did at Penang la.. the rest of it.. normal la.. go hang kai, eat and swim. hehe.
As of thursday, we came back almost evening. Went dinner with my parents to Sam You. Then friday, I went back to work. To finish off some stuff for the weekend. Later in the evening, went out dinner with Filion's uncle for seafood. The food was nice. On New Year's eve, we went to Curve, left house bout 10:30pm. Jam all the way there. Saw the fireworks, was cool but then the place that we stop our cars... can't really see the whole fireworks la.. so sad. Well, wouldn't want to risk and drive all the way down to KL... it'll be freaking jam and crowded.
And as for Sunday, we went to 1 Utama. Go walk around and had our dinner there. They have this huge monopoly board at the new wing centrecourt (human monopoly).
After dinner, we go to church. My church have some event on for the New Year. Suppose to be on New Year Eve but it clashes with our Chinese Church, so we change it to Jan 1, 06 evening "New Dawn 2006". Saw different cell groups present their items and presentations.. it was indeed fun.. especially the youths. U guys are great! haha.
Thats all for now... here are 2 pictures taken during that night.

My beloved Cell Members...

picture with my BB Filion and Sze Mun's bf Joseph

No comments: