Tuesday, December 20, 2005

A great camp indeed!!!

Been away for 4 days. Ermm.. I should say haven't been blogging for a week or so since my last post about Fondue Cheese.. *yumyum* might be going there again with Jing, Chia Wei, and Wei Ching. Suppose to be a CG Christmas dinner but some of my CG member not free and some will be away for holiday. Well, I'll be away too. Going Penang for Christmas. Thats why we need to have the Christmas dinner before I leave.
Anyway, came back from Youth Camp on Sunday (Dec 18, 05). It was indeed a great camp. Our theme is Going BEYOND (pushing FORWARD, reaching HIGHER, being TRANSFORMED). Our camp speaker, Pr. Paul & Karen Hughes are from Australia but settle down in Penang. His church is called theRealm @ Chulia Street. Maybe can go visit them whenever I'm there for the weekend. ^_^
What I've learn through this camp was to move in the Holy Spirit. We must first be 'Loyal' to God and 'Seperate' ourselves with the worldly desire. Most of the sessions are basically ministry time. Teaches us how to prophesy and pray for one another. How to build up our faith and trust level. Being able to GO BEYOND our own limit. Whats the one thing that you desire to GO BEYOND?
I receive 2 prophecy, both are from Karen Hughes. And Pr. Hock (NewLife Youth pastor) prayed for me too.. thats during the concert that we had on Sat evening. All of the prayer and prophecies are mostly true. Been having difficulty in finance (both myself and family), and been wanting to walk out of my past... and know what... Pr Karen said that I'm now walking in the desert and trying to walk away from past. And she mention that I'm like the women with the issue of blood, been wanting to touch Jesus cloak, it'll be enough for me by just touching His cloak. As for Pr Hock, he prayed for a clearer vision in my life, seeking guidance or something like that.. hehe..
Oh ya.. I forgot one thing.. we have over 150 people register for this camp, some comes from our own daughter church like Shah Alam and Cheras, Zoe Christian Fellowship, Salvation Army, theRealm (Pr Paul's members), 2 Cambodians, 1 Thailand and 1 guy from Terengganu that found out about this Camp on the website. Guess its not by accident that all this people came for the camp... I'm sure God shows up in one way or another. Right!
Overall, the camp was just AWESOME. Special thanks to the Committee members that organise it. Getting to know more friends from different places and getting soaked up in God presence. God anointing was tremendously great. Pr Paul & Karen also teach us how to release God's anointing and power upon those who we pray for and get them slain in God's presence. Like the more you give, the more you'll receive.
Ok, less words here... will show you some photos of the camp on my next blog cos there's something wrong with the connection. Abit cacat. ^_^

No comments: