Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Fondue House *yum**yum*

Last Monday (Nov 28, 05)... I went for a seafood dinner with some of my CG member, suppose there's 7 of us but then 1 of our member last minute couldn't make it and the other fren.. she came but she didn't eat. So... 5 gals ordered... *drums rolling* 3 different type of crabs (1kg each, marmite crab, cheese crab n salty egg crab), 1 vege, 1 prawn, 1 plate of mantau (12pcs), and a plate of hokkien noodle (4person). All the food is just nice for 7 ppl but then... 5 of us have to finish all 7 ppl's food. Glutony man. haha.
Oh ya.. me and Jing Jing was talking about the Cheese steamboat that we both saw on astro tv. Which is in Hong Kong la. And we were like wondering whether Msia have this kind of food around or not.. and wanting to try it. And guess what, on the next day... (tue), was chatting with a fren on MSN and she just pop me with a msg saying about Fondue House. Amazing how God arranged such plan huh! So I got all excited and telling Jing Jing that there is a place called Fondue House in Sri Hartamas. And I sort of drag my fren to go eat with me... *I know.. its fattening... but its delicious la* hehe.. We went on Saturday (Dec 3) for lunch. Feel abit "ulu" cos new to that place. The food is just... GREAT! especially the dessert... *mouth watering* hehe..
OK OK... words aside... will let u enjoy the picture that I took.. not much though cos I felt weird taking pic of the food. Like I just came out from a kampung. ^_^


^^^^
Look at those CHEESE!!! Me and Grace ordered cheese mushroom flavor, lamb cutlets and the vege and bread, biscuits comes together. Bottom of the pot is like wax thing heating up the cheese. *yum yum*

^^^^
Grace... giving thanks before she puts the lamb into her mouth... *nah* hehe.. was actually taking her but she looked down. ^_^

There... a nicer photo taken after that... hehe...

Me and my biscuit stick... dip with yummy mushroom cheese... *delicious*

Last but not least... our dessert... Whiskey Chocolate... *u won't get drunk with that small cup of whiskey la*














Grapes dips with Chocolate Whiskey... well, for those of u who wanna go try it... don't order the different fruits.. its either u order just banana or strawberries. That would be awesome!

And finally.... Me and my Strawberry... dip with Whiskey Chocolate... *mmm...*

No comments: