Thursday, November 17, 2005

New Friends...

Here are some new friends that I met...


Standing (left - right): Pr. Margaret (DUMC), the guy in white tshirt is from Indonesia (didn't ask his name), Bro. Arm, Bro. Khit, Pr. Aik (thailand)



Sitting (left - right): Jing Ling, myself & Sawitree


Pictures below taken at KLIA on monday morning. Wanted to follow Pr Hock to sent them to KLIA and take pictures with them... but unfortunately Pr Hock said not enough place. So, I ask him to take the group picture for me... so I can put them in my blog.

Standing (left - right): Bro. Arm, Pr Hock, Pr. Aik, Bro. On, Bro. Tong, Bro. Khit


Sitting (left - right): Pr. Steve Whiddon (frm Australia but he's been ministering in Thailand. He's the one who brought the thailand team to join the Planet Shakers Conference), Pr. Song Witn & Bro. Ling

This is the same picture as the above. Just added Sing Kiat. He helped Pr. Hock to fetch some of the Thailand people to KLIA. aiyah.. should have followed them la since there's an extra car. hehe. If I'm there, I'll be in both of the photos. *shucks*

The names given above are their nick names. Pr Aik was sharing with me and Jing Ling cos he was asking us what is our nick names. For us, nick names are being called by family members or friends that gave us funny names but for them... its easier for us to call their nick names cos its short and sweet. hehe.

Makes me feel like going to Thailand for a holiday...

"Baby... when can we go Thailand for holiday ah???"

No comments: