Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Dreams.... AGAIN!!!

Been having nightmare again for the past 2 days... I remember very clearly on the first day when I woke up. When I was cleaning up and my brain still recording every scene happen in my dream (I didn't wrote it down cos it was rather long and I'm running out of time) but after I'm done... guess what... I can't think of anything about my dream. Totally blank. How sad right... I thought I could write it down on my blog... maybe some movie script writer might drop by and read about my nightmare stories... and probably add it in part of his movie script... HAHA... well, you never know... ^_^
I guess I have to make a habit of writing things down on a piece of paper... so that I don't have to think so hard of what to write.. can just type out everything that I wrote. Know what, I have lots of scrap books and notebooks... never make used of it.. haha..
Must make use of it now... so I can update my blog all the time..

No comments: