Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Something to ponder...

What's your Vision? Do U know your vision and your purpose here on earth? For Christians, they would say "We are here to serve God's purpose.. to do His work and reach out." and what would a non-believer or worldly human being would say about Vision and Purpose?? Could it be "To aim high.. to be CEO for certain company, to multiply in their businesses, to earn more money, to have a wealthy living so that no one would look down on you, to be able to travel around the world, to enjoy or maybe just live a happy-go-lucky kind of person. Who cares about vision and purpose?!?!"
Well, if you think that way about living a happy-go-lucky type, I guess.. you're like a dead man walking on the road. Don't get me wrong kay! But do ponder about it.. "What is your Vision and Purpose here on earth?" A pastor talk about Vision and he said, "A man without Vision will walk back to the past." And I'm sure I wouldn't want to walk back to my past unless I can turn things around *giggles* then I wouldn't mind (like Doraemon or the Charmed Ones) changing your past so that you can have a better future. haha.
As for me, I can tell you that... my vision is unclear. Don't know where I'll end up in or where will I serve at and being in a place where its totally stranger to you and language that you don't seem to understand. Like how chicken and duck communicate. haha. So, having vision and purpose is the most important thing in your entire life.
Think about your vision now.. its not too late.
What is the one thing in your heart that you've been longing to do?

2 comments:

Jing Ling @ Angel said...

Pass my this semester finals!!!!!!!! Then, i pray for my vision that I graduate from UTAR with a good degree....hopefully upper second class..haha...
Then, I pray for my vision that my dad accepts Christ...
erm..thatz for now..hehe

flynngie said...

should pray now.. Vision for your future.. wat God wants u to do and which path to walk.. and not wasting any minute of it.. ya!