Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Relationship Myths

Wanna share something interesting here... found it in my organizer. ^_^

Myth 1 : Love at First Sight
Reality 1 : Infatuation at First Sight but love grows on You

Myth 2 : If I can find my "soul mate", my relationship will be smooth sailing.
Reality 2 : Love takes a lot, a lot, a lot of work - forgiveness, giving & commitment

Myth 3 : I must have a partner to be happy or complete.
Reality 3 : You can be married and still be miserable. You should be happy & complete first before you have a partner.

Myth 4 : I want it all in ONE person
Reality 4 : There is no "PERFECT ONE" but in your differences you perfect one another.

Myth 5 : And we live happily ever after.
Reality 5 : There will be ups & downs. But if you hold on together, it will all be worth it.

One true love gives more than it ever expects to receive.

2 comments:

Linda said...

wow you have a really nice blog...your last post is great i wish more people thought like you (specially us women)

congrats on your blog!

flynngie said...

thanks vamfire for the comment... ^_^