Saturday, September 17, 2005

Funny feeling...

I had a funny feeling about future. Weird questions pop out of my head like, "How will this world look like in another 10yrs time or is there another 10yrs to live?", "How will the world look like when it comes to end time, when the 2nd coming of Christ?" and etc.. kinda freaky right. Imagine, there's so many things happen right now in this world... things like Tsunami (happened last year in Msia) , the Haze, earthquake in different place, and now.. the latest news.. Hurricane Katrina. Isn't it clear... like what the Bible try to tell us in Revelation. All this things will happen. Its darn freaky. I was pondering about it couple of days ago... wondering how the future would be like. Its like, you wanna repent every single sins you have in your entire life to God, so that you know God is there with you and you won't have to be afraid or worry about end time coming.
I guess God is trying to warn me bout something, bout whats happening in my surroundings. Hmm... maybe He's trying to say, "WAKE UP ANGELINE!!! STOP DREAMING!!! THIS IS ALL REAL AND NOT FANTASIES!! Stop doing all those not so important things. COME and Do what YOU are called to do.. SERVE MY PEOPLE, HELP THEM, TEACH THEM to KNOW ME, BRING THEM... so that I can SAVE THEM from ALL INIQUITIES, SUFFERINGS, LOST and etc..." WOW!!! Imagine God telling you that... for me.. I think my first impression will be.. "GOD.. forgive me for all my sins..." and every bit of me will be like trembling in fear.. and hoping that God would not strike me on the spot.
Anyway, this are just my thoughts and that weird feeling that I have... but well, no harm to ponder about it... and of course... don't go scare yourself out of nothing. hehe. hugs!

No comments: