Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Scary Dream...

I had a nigthmare last nite... didn't dream of monster chasing after me or whatsoever. It's just a normal dream and yet scary. haha.
I was walking home one day, and I'm suppose to go straight which lead to my house. But I have no idea why I'm turning to a back lane where it leads to shoplots. There I came across a huge dog which is 50m away from me and I was walking calmly at the side, afraid that the dog would jump on me or attack me. And you know what, the dogs face look scary, don't know what breed is that, looks like mix breed of Doberman (in a bigger size) and Rottweiler and luckily the dog is brown, if its black.. its even more scary. The dog saw me, and he started to walk towards me. I got abit freaky and climb up on a slightly higher ground beside the corner house. Guess what, the dog did the same thing and he's walking closer.
Out of a sudden, I saw this higher block which I have to jump up and I did out of my reflexes. hehe. When I'm up at the block, I look back, the dog was still there but after awhile he went off. So I thought to myself "The place is clear, safe to go down now". Before I even jump down, some how the block is much much higher than I expected and the gap between the higher ground that I was walking is further. Its impossible to jump across and I suddenly felt the fear of heights and was calling for help but no one was there, not even the neighbouring houses. Was kinda freaky at the moment and my mind went blank don't know what to do.
Wanna try jumping over but the block gets higher whenever I feel like jumping. I can't wait any longer, so I made my decision to jump down instead and I did. The feeling was like I'm falling down from a tall building or a condominium and thinking that I won't survive this fall.
But thank God... in the midst of falling... haha... I woke up and everything is just a dream. What a dream right.. oh.. when I woke up this morning.. I had backache. haha. Too stress..

No comments: