Monday, August 29, 2005

my weekend...

My Filion baby came to visit me last thursday (aug 25, 05). He took a day off on thurs and he's free on fri. Fetch his grandma to PJ as well cos she wanna visit her daughter which live nearby my house. Went to Nite Market (behind my hse) and we had Nando's for dinner (@ Atria) cos my bf don't want to eat lok-lok which I'm craving for. hehe. Never mind la.. I can still eat it anytime.
Then on Fri, had roast duck at Sunrise, Seapark before we head to Colmar, Bukit Tinggi. Weather was superb, not so hot. We took lots of pictures, finally I'm making used of the tripod which I got it free when I bought my Olympus D-Mini. Haven't been using the tripod since I first bought my digi cam. It's kind of boring to stay at Colmar, nothing much to do although we were there for like 5hrs. Didn't get to see how the nite time looks like cos we left the place bout 6:30pm cos we have to go home for dinner. My dad cook "chu keok chou" (pork leg vinegar.. *i think* hehe..) Dinner was great.. I think my parents abit bias.. they only cooked nice food when my boyfriend is around.. or when there's something on.. other than that.. they won't cook "chu keok chou" if I ask them to. It's one of my favourite dish from my mom.
On Sat, woke up late. Mom's fren bought Curry Mee for her but she didn't eat, so my boyfriend ate it cos he was craving for it and I of course eat "chu keok chou" la.. haha.. *yumyum* after lunch, we went to Filion's aunt's place to visit them and his grandma. Chit chat for awhile. The weather was abit hot and we were craving for something cold, so we changed our mind from Coffee Bean to Slurpee (7-eleven) and to Swenson ice cream @ ss2.
We drop by my church for awhile after having our nice and cooling ice cream ^_^ went there to discuss about our surprise bday party for our Cell Leader..
Later after discussion, me and my bf went to 1U - Window shopping, dinner and watch movie la. We went for ghost movie called The Maid. One of my fren say its pretty scary. Well, indeed it's abit scary. Quite cool that Sporean can come out such movie and some may know that Spore quite famous for all this scary stories and haunted houses. The movie is in hokkien and english. Go watch it yourself and you'll know la.
As for our Sun, woke up late again. We went to Chow Yang Restaurant (behind my hse) for lunch. After buying some eggtart for my mom, we went back home straight. Laze around awhile and then my baby help me to cut green apples. Was cooking pasta salad for the surprise party and my dad marinated the chicken wings.. nice. I didn't mix enough of the mayo, so the pasta is a little bit tasteless.. but then, thank God it left a bit and not half of it. hehe. chicken wings was alot left.. thanks to the bday gal's mom that help me clear half of it. We had Chicken Wings, Sausages, pasta salad and Dominoes pizza for the party. And also the bday cake.. *yumyum* Chocolate banana.. from La Manila. I didn't take the picture though.. Maybe 2 of my friend will post it unto their blog.. will upload it later la...
oh ya.. my boyfriend didn't join me for BBQ.. cos he need to go back on Sunday cos he's working morning shift on Mon. Sad la.. miss him le. Anyway, he drop me off at the bday gal's house and he go home lor. Wish he could stay one more day but then his colleague took the monday morning off, so he have to go back.. if not he would be there at the BBQ and probably help me out with the chicken wings. right baby.. hehe..

No comments: