Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Korea Festival...

Everyone been talking about Korean movies, Korean series and Korean artist.. well, there's gonna be a Korea Fest on Sept 3rd, 05. venue... could be in Sogo, KL. time and all... not so sure.. one of my friend who is studying korean language.. haven't really confirm everything to me yet. I would love to go.. haven't been to a korean fest before.. or I should say any festivals. hehe.
talking about Korea, recently I watch the last 3 episodes of Full House and find it funny, especially the actor and actress. I didn't know the guy called Rain/Bi until one of my friend told me that he's Rain. He's quite good looking in that series but when I search thru the internet for his picture.. most of it doesn't look nice. Guess, blame the photographer. haha. I'm quite interested in the show although I've watched the last 3 episodes. Bi is so cute.. (in the movie la). there's one particular scene that so happen i was watching it.. this Bi bought the gal a few bunch of flowers.. all different type of colors.. and u can see that she's in awe. and there's another scene.. that he's been trying really hard to capture her heart but always end up arguing and things goes on and on.. did lots of nice things for the gal.. might wanna watch the movie again.. cos miss the front part. wanna know the whole story. hehe. and get the soundtrack... i love the songs in it.. very nice.. can check out on my playlist.. its one of the songs there.

No comments: