Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Surprises!

Does every women in this world love surprises?
I'm sure 99% of us ladies love surprises... be it from friends or someone special or even from family members. (the other 1%... are not sure I guess) hehe..
Anyway, I personally love surprises... Sometimes, when I watch movies (chinese movies or english romance) those actors always surprise their girlfriend or someone that they are interested in with flowers (send to the gals office), send gifts nicely wrap up, and etc... And that makes me think... how nice if my boyfriend does that. Well, I'm not here to complain or whatsoever... blame the movies... hehe... but then, aren't the guys suppose to know about all this...! Sometimes its quite hard to tell your bf what to do and it won't be a surprise anymore. *Sigh* Watch too much romantic movies...
I've always wanted to surprise my bf... show myself up to him but then... quite hard also cos of his work (different shifts and work can be last minute).
Recently I watch a chinese movie staring Ekin Cheng and some new actress. Its a romance movie. Won't tell you the whole story but then... during the gal's bday, Ekin gave her a bday surprise gift... he bought her a puppy which she always wanted it. See... how nice. I know... this are all just movie but guys can learn some skills from movies right!!!

hehe.

1 comment:

Jing Ling @ Angel said...

hey...what movie is that? haha...i want to see whether i watch the show a not...hehe...