Friday, July 29, 2005

Away this weekend...

I'll be away this weekend... so, I guess I'll be posting the next 3 days of the devotion for the 40days fast & prayer. Can't wait to go Penang. Oh ya.. will be giving my boyfriend the present. hehe. I've nicely wrap up the present, and hand made a card for him too... can't wait to see his reaction. ^_^
oh... I heard a not so good news yesterday from my colleagues. Abit saddened by it but then... won't treat is as just rumours but we need to pray about it. Wouldn't want to be the person that spread the news... really hope that its not true. For those who knows chinese... I think its better for u guys to read the chinese newspaper. Its too much la.
Anyway, we Christians really need to pray about this and not just let it off the shelves and pretend nothing has happen ya! Ok la.. guess will stop here. Need to complete some stuff before heading off to Penang.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i was indeed very surprise,i'm speechless..never cross my mind that she will present me such a wonderful gift...*its a digital camera*