Thursday, August 10, 2006

My dream...

Here's my dream... (i know someone is longing to read it.. haha)

Had a dream lastnite (Aug 10, 06), after reading my Bible. My Cambodia team mates are doing the book of Joshua.. so everyone suppose to take turns n lead one chapter a day.
Actually I had 2 dreams.. the earlier one.. its just a glimpse of a scene in the book of Joshua.. like back to the olden times. After I'm done with the chapter that I'm suppose to do.. I went to bed cos its getting late.
Ok.. this is the dream.. funny n yet weird. haha.
I dreamt that I was sitting down in a car/van/bus (I dunno) and when I looked to the person next to me.. guess who I saw... Wang Lee Hom. Surprised!?!?! I am!! I didn't make it an obvious reaction of course.. (looks like the people there doesn't seem to care who that person is although He's the MOST popular artist. I was chatting with people around.. and I turn to him and said.. "Actually I love your songs very much.." he looked at me and smiled. I was holding something on my lap.. and he was like trying to take it from me.. like he wanna see what I'm holding.
I was tempted to ask for his signature.. but know what.. I was awake at that very moment.. so geram!!! *sigh*
Hmm... I wonder whether our Pop star artist will go looked around at people's blog or not... if he does.. I think he'll be thinking that "Wow! this fan of mine so geng.. sleep also can dream of him.." hahaha...
Well, his songs are indeed nice.. love it!

No comments: